myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Yamba (pop. around 5,700), Maclean (pop. around 3,300), Iluka (pop. around 1,900), Gulmarrad (pop. around 500), Wooloweyah (pop. around 420), Brooms Head (pop. around 280), Angourie (pop. around 210) and Harwood (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Clarence Peak (338m), Mount Tucabia (203m), Mount Doubleduke (185m), Mount Leone (101m) and The Bald Knob (55m).
- the rivers and creeks the Clarence River, the Esk River, North Arm, South Arm, Mangrove Creek, Oyster Channel, Palmers Channel and Palmers Channel.
- Pacific Highway, Iluka Road, Yamba Road, Macaulays Lead Track and Wooli Road.
- the beaches Pippi Beach, Ten Mile Beach, Shelly Beach and Plumbago Beach.
- the bays Woody Bay and Shark Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.