myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Port Douglas (pop. around 5,900), Craiglie (pop. around 3,200), Mossman (pop. around 1,900), Wonga (pop. around 800), Cooya (pop. around 560) and Newell (pop. around 470).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Spurgeon (1318m), Roots Mount (1313m), Black Mountain (1311m), Devils Thumb (1259m), Mount Lewis (1210m), Mount Fraser (1142m), Round Mountain (962m), Mount Garioch (619m), Mount Charlie (541m), Ords Hill (464m) and Pinnacle (338m).
- the rivers and creeks the Mitchell River, the Daintree River, Rifle Creek, the Mossman River, Mary Creek, Douglas Creek, Spring Creek and Charcoal Creek.
- Peninsula Developmental Road, Captain Cook Highway, Black Mountain Road, Mossman - Daintree Road, Mossman Mount Molloy Road, Euluma Creek Road and Port Douglas Road.
- the beaches Oak Beach, Pretty Beach, Pebbly Beach, Turtle Creek Beach and Port Douglas Beach.
- the bay of Trinity Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.