myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Huonville (pop. around 1,700), Ranelagh (pop. around 1,700), Margate (pop. around 960), Geeveston (pop. around 830), Cygnet (pop. around 800), Snug (pop. around 790), Fern Tree (pop. around 590), Franklin (pop. around 420), Kettering (pop. around 310) and Woodbridge (pop. around 290).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Wellington (1258m), Collins Bonnet (1244m), Trestle Mountain (1140m), Mount Arthur (1137m), Mount Connection (1124m), Mount Marian (1119m), Collins Cap (1064m), Mount Charles (1058m), Mount Montagu (1028m), Mount Patrick (1026m) and White Timber Mountain (944m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Huon River, the Plenty River, the Russell River, the Mountain River, the Arve River, Crookes Rivulet, Kellaways Creek, Sorell Creek, the Kermandie River and Nicholls Rivulet.
- Channel Highway and Huon Highway.
- the bays Apollo Bay, North West Bay, Oyster Cove, Snug Bay, Port Cygnet and Hospital Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.