myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Port Pirie (pop. around 13,000), Laura (pop. around 510), Port Germein (pop. around 280), Napperby (pop. around 250) and Wirrabara (pop. around 240).
- the mountains and hills The Bluff (724m), Frypan Hill (708m), Mount Ellen (566m), Bentley Hill (479m), Mount Zion (469m), Graves Hill (354m), White Cliff Hill (335m) and Tank Hill (276m).
- the rivers and creeks the Rocky River, Crystal Brook, the Broughton River, Baroota Creek, Pine Creek, Back Creek, Fifth Creek, Third Creek and First Creek.
- Main North Road, Princes Highway, Port Pirie Port Broughton Road, Port Germein Murray Town Road, Warnertown Road and Germein Road.
- the bays Spencer Gulf and Germein Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.