myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 31° 56.601' S 115° 57.364' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 18m above sea level. This point is near the Tonkin Highway, 1.1km WSW from Perth International Airport, near the Swan River, 2.5km SE from Ashfields Pontoon 2 Wreck, 2.7km WSW from Perth Airport Weather Station, 2.9km E from Belmont, 3.3km W from Forrestfield, 4.0km SSE from Ashfield, 4.1km E from Daisy Wreck and 4.6km S from Bassendean.
This point is approximately 19.1km east from the coastline of Western Australia.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||31.943350° S||115.956071° E|
|D° MM' SS"||31° 56' 36" S||115° 57' 22" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||31° 56' 36.06" S||115° 57' 21.86" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||31° 56.601' S||115° 57.364' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Perth (pop. about 1.2 million), Parkerville (pop. around 1,600) and Mahogany Creek (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Gunjin (400m), Red Hill (258m), Pine Hill (236m), Mount Oakover (213m), Yokine Hill (79m), Reabold Hill (64m) and Bonorin Hill (60m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Canning River, the Helena River, the Swan River, Wungong Brook, Ellen Brook, Susannah Brook, Jane Brook, Piesse Gully, Bickley Brook and Munday Brook.
- a number of roads including Great Northern Highway, Great Eastern Highway, Albany Highway, Brookton Highway, Wanneroo Road, Toodyay Road, Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Marmion Avenue.
- a number of beaches including Watermans Beach, Sorrento Beach, Marmion Beach, North Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach, South Beach, Leighton Beach, Swanbourne Beach, City Beach, Trigg Beach and Floreat Beach.
- the bays Melville Water and Owen Anchorage.