myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 37° 49.740' S 144° 57.420' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 10m above sea level. This point is near the West Gate Freeway, near the Yarra River, 0.8km NNW from South Melbourne, 1.1km NE from Port Melbourne, 1.2km SSE from Spencer Street, 1.2km E from West-Port Melbourne Mineral Occurrence, 1.4km SSW from Flinders Street, 1.8km SSW from Melbourne, 1.9km SW from Princes Bridge and 1.9km S from Flagstaff.
This point is approximately 2.3km north-northeast from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||37.829000° S||144.957000° E|
|D° MM' SS"||37° 49' 44" S||144° 57' 25" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||37° 49' 44.40" S||144° 57' 25.20" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||37° 49.740' S||144° 57.420' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million).
- the hill of Gellibrand Hill (174m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Deep Creek, the Yarra River, Jackson Creek, Merri Creek, Kororoit Creek, the Plenty River, Darebin Creek, the Maribyrnong River, Diamond Creek and Moonee Ponds Creek.
- a number of roads including Hume Freeway, Maroondah Highway, Western Freeway, Calder Freeway, Princes Highway, Nepean Highway, Princes Freeway, Monash Freeway, Springvale Road and Eltham-Yarra Glen Road.
- the bays Beaumaris Bay, Hobsons Bay and Altona Bay.