myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 37° 46.020' S 144° 57.660' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 50m above sea level. This point is near the Sydney Road, 0.3km W from Brunswick, 0.6km S from Anstey, 0.8km NNE from Jewell, 1.4km S from Moreland, 1.7km NNE from Royal Park, near Merri Creek, 3.0km S from Coburg, 3.0km NE from Flemington Bridge and 3.1km WNW from Merri.
This point is approximately 8.7km north-northeast from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||37.767000° S||144.961000° E|
|D° MM' SS"||37° 46' 01" S||144° 57' 40" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||37° 46' 01.20" S||144° 57' 39.60" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||37° 46.020' S||144° 57.660' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Mernda (pop. around 630) and Bulla (pop. around 370).
- the mountains and hills Redstone Hill (257m), Summer Hill (230m) and Gellibrand Hill (174m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Deep Creek, the Yarra River, Jackson Creek, Merri Creek, Kororoit Creek, the Plenty River, Darebin Creek, the Maribyrnong River, Diamond Creek and Moonee Ponds Creek.
- a number of roads including Hume Freeway, Maroondah Highway, Western Freeway, Calder Freeway, Princes Highway, Nepean Highway, Princes Freeway, Melbourne-Lancefield Road, Monash Freeway and Springvale Road.
- the bays Hobsons Bay and Altona Bay.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.