myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 35° 00.000' S 150° 43.250' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 13m above sea level. This point is near an un-named road, 0.5km S from Callala Bay, 2.1km NW from Hare Bay, 2.2km ENE from Callala Beach, 3.5km ENE from Callala Beach, 4.8km W from Hare Point, 5.1km ENE from Myola, 5.5km WNW from Mount Jervis, 5.8km WNW from Montagu Point and 5.9km W from Carama Inlet.
This point is less than 1 km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||35.000000° S||150.720833° E|
|D° MM' SS"||35° 00' 00" S||150° 43' 15" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||35° 00' 00.00" S||150° 43' 15.00" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||35° 00.000' S||150° 43.250' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Bomaderry (pop. around 25,000), Nowra (pop. around 25,000), St Georges Basin (pop. around 7,600), Sanctuary Point (pop. around 7,600), Culburra (pop. around 3,600), Orient Point (pop. around 3,600), Huskisson (pop. around 3,300), Sussex Inlet (pop. around 3,000), Shoalhaven Heads (pop. around 2,700), Callala Bay (pop. around 2,300) and Greenwell Point (pop. around 1,300).
- the mountains and hills Berrumera Hill (128m), Beecroft Hill (83m), Echo Hill (46m) and Mount Jervis (24m).
- the rivers and creeks the Shoalhaven River, Wandandian Creek, Parma Creek, Tomerong Creek, the Crookhaven River, Calymea Creek and Bollerang Creek.
- Princes Highway, Turpentine Road, Jervis Bay Road, Braidwood Road, Wandean Road, Bolong Road, Moss Vale Road, Gerroa Road and Albatross Road.
- the beaches Warrain Beach, Blenheim Beach, Callala Beach, Bhewerre Beach, Culburra Beach and Cave Beach.
- the bays Moores Inlet, Ellesons Rift, Snake Inlet, Shoalhaven Bight, Crookhaven Bight, Montagu Roadstead, Hare Bay and Jervis Bay.