myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 08.062' S 150° 59.671' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 228m above sea level. This point is near McKell Avenue, 0.2km E from Waterfall, near the Hacking River, 4.9km N from Helensburgh, 5.8km N from Metropolitan Colliery, 6.2km N from Helensburgh West, 6.3km SSW from Heathcote, 6.5km NNW from Lilyvale, 7.3km NNW from Bulgo Hill and 7.5km NW from South Era.
This point is approximately 7.4km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.134360° S||150.994520° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 08' 04" S||150° 59' 40" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 08' 03.70" S||150° 59' 40.27" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 08.062' S||150° 59.671' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Appin (pop. around 1,500), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Badgelly Hill (186m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Cataract River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Appin Road, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Henry Lawson Drive, Menangle Road and Camden Valley Way.
- the beaches Garie Beach and Marley Beach.
- the bays Botany Bay and Port Hacking.