myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 05.294' S 151° 00.466' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 193m above sea level. This point is near the Princes Highway, 1.1km S from Heathcote, 2.4km S from Engadine, near the Woronora River, 3.5km SSW from Yarrawarrah, 4.6km SSE from Lucas Heights, 4.8km WSW from Royal National Park, 5.0km SSE from Lucas Heights Weather Station, 5.2km W from Mount Leighton-Bailey and 5.5km NNE from Waterfall.
This point is approximately 6.8km west-southwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.088239° S||151.007767° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 05' 18" S||151° 00' 28" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 05' 17.66" S||151° 00' 27.96" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 05.294' S||151° 00.466' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Cataract River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Appin Road, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Elizabeth Drive and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Garie Beach and Marley Beach.
- the bays Botany Bay and Port Hacking.