myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 04.058' S 151° 00.884' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 185m above sea level. This point is near the Princes Highway, 0.3km E from Engadine, 1.2km SW from Yarrawarrah, 1.3km NNE from Heathcote, near the Woronora River, 3.3km ESE from Lucas Heights, 3.8km ESE from Lucas Heights Weather Station, 3.8km W from Royal National Park, 4.4km SW from Loftus and 5.1km WNW from Mount Leighton-Bailey.
This point is approximately 5.6km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.067630° S||151.014730° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 04' 03" S||151° 00' 53" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 04' 03.47" S||151° 00' 53.03" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 04.058' S||151° 00.884' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Appin Road, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road and Elizabeth Drive.
- the beaches Garie Beach and Marley Beach.
- the bays Botany Bay and Port Hacking.