myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 50.170' S 151° 01.033' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 11m above sea level. This point is 0.1km W from Clyde, near an un-named road, 0.5km SE from Granville, 0.9km NW from Clyburn, 1.5km SSW from Rosehill, 1.7km SSE from Harris Park, 2.0km SSW from Hardies, 2.1km SSW from Camellia, 2.2km SE from Parramatta and near the Parramatta River.
This point is approximately 12.0km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.836171° S||151.017217° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 50' 10" S||151° 01' 02" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 50' 10.22" S||151° 01' 01.98" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 50.170' S||151° 01.033' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Marsden Park (pop. around 670) and Windsor Downs (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Sugarloaf Ridge (139m) and Bluff Knoll (91m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Georges River, South Creek, the Woronora River, Eastern Creek, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, the Parramatta River, Williams Creek and O'Haras Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway and Windsor Road.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.