myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 00.348' S 151° 02.118' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 34m above sea level. This point is near the Woronora River, near the New Illawarra Road, 1.4km SE from Illawong, 1.8km NNW from Woronora, 2.5km ENE from Menai, 2.9km WNW from Jannali, 3.0km W from Como, 3.5km NW from Sutherland, 4.6km NW from Kirrawee and 4.6km NNW from Loftus.
This point is approximately 7.0km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.005800° S||151.035300° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 00' 21" S||151° 02' 07" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 00' 20.88" S||151° 02' 07.08" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 00.348' S||151° 02.118' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510) and Waterfall (pop. around 430).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m), Sugarloaf Ridge (139m), Bluff Knoll (91m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Eastern Creek, O'Hares Creek, the Parramatta River, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway and Heathcote Road.
- the beaches Garie Beach and Marley Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Port Hacking, Sydney Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.