myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 02.556' S 151° 03.060' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 109m above sea level. This point is near Rawson Avenue, 0.3km W from Loftus, 1.7km SSW from Sutherland, near the Woronora River, 2.4km WSW from Kirrawee, 2.6km SSE from Woronora, 3.2km N from Royal National Park, 3.2km NE from Yarrawarrah, 3.3km SSW from Jannali and 3.3km WSW from Gymea.
This point is approximately 3.2km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.042596° S||151.051004° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 02' 33" S||151° 03' 04" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 02' 33.35" S||151° 03' 03.61" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 02.556' S||151° 03.060' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m), Sugarloaf Ridge (139m), Bluff Knoll (91m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road and Elizabeth Drive.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Port Hacking, Botany Bay and Johnston's Bay.