myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 02.099' S 151° 04.271' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 100m above sea level. This point is near the Princes Highway, 0.4km W from Kirrawee, 1.2km ESE from Sutherland, 1.3km WSW from Gymea, 1.9km ENE from Loftus, 2.3km SSE from Jannali, near the Woronora River, 2.7km W from Miranda, 3.0km SE from Woronora and 3.5km S from Como.
This point is approximately 2.5km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.034983° S||151.071175° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 02' 06" S||151° 04' 16" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 02' 05.94" S||151° 04' 16.23" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 02.099' S||151° 04.271' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m), Bluff Knoll (91m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road and Elizabeth Drive.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Port Hacking, Sydney Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.