myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 58.242' S 151° 04.873' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 47m above sea level. This point is 0.1km E from Mortdale, near Henry Lawson Drive, 0.9km SW from Penshurst, 1.1km NNE from Oatley, 1.9km WSW from Hurstville, 2.5km S from Beverly Hills, near the Georges River, 2.8km SSE from Narwee, 3.0km W from Allawah and 3.5km SE from Riverwood.
This point is approximately 5.8km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.970700° S||151.081220° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 58' 15" S||151° 04' 52" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 58' 14.52" S||151° 04' 52.39" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 58.242' S||151° 04.873' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510) and Waterfall (pop. around 430).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Eastern Creek, the Parramatta River, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway and Windsor Road.
- the beaches Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.