myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 02.094' S 151° 05.123' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 67m above sea level. This point is near the Kingsway Road, 0.3km E from Gymea, 1.1km E from Kirrawee, 1.4km W from Miranda, 2.4km ESE from Sutherland, 2.9km SE from Jannali, 3.1km ENE from Loftus, near the Hacking River, 3.6km WNW from Caringbah and 3.8km SSE from Como.
This point is approximately 1.7km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.034900° S||151.085390° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 02' 06" S||151° 05' 07" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 02' 05.64" S||151° 05' 07.40" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 02.094' S||151° 05.123' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road and Elizabeth Drive.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Port Hacking, Sydney Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.