myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 02.175' S 151° 06.127' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 39m above sea level. This point is 0.3km E from Miranda, near the Kingsway Road, 1.7km ESE from Gymea, 2.1km WNW from Caringbah, 2.6km E from Kirrawee, near the Georges River, 3.8km WNW from Woolooware, 3.9km ESE from Sutherland, 4.2km SE from Jannali and 4.6km ENE from Loftus.
This point is less than 1 km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.036244° S||151.102121° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 02' 10" S||151° 06' 08" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 02' 10.48" S||151° 06' 07.64" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 02.175' S||151° 06.127' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Elizabeth Drive, Henry Lawson Drive and Camden Valley Way.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Port Hacking, Sydney Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.