myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 02.489' S 151° 07.335' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 38m above sea level. This point is near the Kingsway Road, 0.2km W from Caringbah, 1.9km WNW from Woolooware, 2.2km ESE from Miranda, 2.7km WNW from Cronulla, 3.6km N from Port Hacking, 3.6km ESE from Gymea, near the Georges River, 4.3km N from Maianbar and 4.6km ESE from Kirrawee.
This point is approximately 1.1km east from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.041489° S||151.122253° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 02' 29" S||151° 07' 20" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 02' 29.36" S||151° 07' 20.11" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 02.489' S||151° 07.335' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Elizabeth Drive, Henry Lawson Drive and South Western Motorway.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Port Hacking, Botany Bay and Johnston's Bay.