myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 46.632' S 151° 07.447' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 61m above sea level. This point is near the M2 Motorway, 3.8km SW from Gordon, 3.9km E from Epping, 3.9km WSW from Killara, 4.0km NNE from Ryde, 4.1km ENE from Eastwood, 4.2km NE from Denistone, 4.2km SSW from Pymble, 4.3km W from Lindfield and 4.4km NE from West Ryde.
This point is approximately 8.0km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.777200° S||151.124120° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 46' 38" S||151° 07' 27" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 46' 37.92" S||151° 07' 26.83" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 46.632' S||151° 07.447' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Galston (pop. around 1,300), Glenorie (pop. around 720) and Kenthurst (pop. around 410).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, the Parramatta River, Williams Creek, O'Haras Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road and Heathcote Road.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Pittwater, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.