myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 57.734' S 151° 07.957' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 28m above sea level. This point is near the Princes Highway, 0.5km W from Kogarah, 1.0km NE from Carlton, 1.5km SSE from Rockdale, 1.9km SSW from Banksia, 1.9km ENE from Allawah, 2.9km E from Hurstville, 3.2km SSW from Arncliffe, 3.3km SE from Bexley North and 3.4km SSE from Bardwell Park.
This point is approximately 2.1km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.962231° S||151.132614° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 57' 44" S||151° 07' 57" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 57' 44.03" S||151° 07' 57.41" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 57.734' S||151° 07.957' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510) and Waterfall (pop. around 430).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road, Elizabeth Drive and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.