myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 57.123' S 151° 08.199' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 20m above sea level. This point is near the Princes Highway, 0.7km SSW from Banksia, 1.1km E from Rockdale, 1.4km N from Kogarah, 2.0km SSW from Arncliffe, 2.1km NNE from Carlton, 2.5km S from Turrella, 2.5km SSE from Bardwell Park, 2.8km SE from Bexley North and 2.9km NE from Allawah.
This point is approximately 2.1km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.952051° S||151.136658° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 57' 07" S||151° 08' 12" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 57' 07.38" S||151° 08' 11.97" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 57.123' S||151° 08.199' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100) and Maianbar (pop. around 510).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road, Henry Lawson Drive and South Western Motorway.
- the beaches Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.