myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 56.721' S 151° 08.426' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 15m above sea level. This point is 0.1km E from Banksia, near the Princes Highway, 1.2km SSW from Arncliffe, 1.5km ENE from Rockdale, 1.7km S from Turrella, 2.1km SE from Bardwell Park, 2.1km N from Kogarah, 2.2km SSW from Wolli Creek, 2.6km WSW from International Terminal and 2.8km SSW from Tempe.
This point is approximately 2.2km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.945342° S||151.140431° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 56' 43" S||151° 08' 26" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 56' 43.23" S||151° 08' 25.55" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 56.721' S||151° 08.426' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100) and Maianbar (pop. around 510).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Curl Curl Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.