myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 34° 03.339' S 151° 09.088' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 16m above sea level. This point is near the Kingsway Road, 0.7km SSE from Cronulla, 1.3km SE from Woolooware, 2.8km NW from Port Hacking Point, 3.0km ESE from Caringbah, 3.1km NE from Port Hacking, 3.3km N from Bundeena, 3.4km NE from Maianbar, 4.4km N from Jibbon Hill and 4.9km N from The Waterrun.
This point is less than 1 km east from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||34.055648° S||151.151472° E|
|D° MM' SS"||34° 03' 20" S||151° 09' 05" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||34° 03' 20.33" S||151° 09' 05.30" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||34° 03.339' S||151° 09.088' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Southern Freeway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Henry Lawson Drive, South Western Motorway, Sir Bertram Stevens Drive, Lawrence Hargrave Drive and New Illawarra Road.
- the beaches Garie Beach, Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Botany Bay and Port Hacking.