myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 55.699' S 151° 09.241' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 7m above sea level. This point is 0.1km E from Wolli Creek, near the Princes Highway, 0.5km SSW from Tempe, 1.0km NE from Arncliffe, 1.3km E from Turrella, 1.3km NW from International Terminal, 1.6km S from Marrickville, 2.0km NW from Sydney Airport Weather Station, 2.1km SW from Sydenham and 2.2km SSW from Marrickville.
This point is approximately 2.6km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.928317° S||151.154025° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 55' 42" S||151° 09' 14" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 55' 41.94" S||151° 09' 14.49" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 55.699' S||151° 09.241' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100) and Maianbar (pop. around 510).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Curl Curl Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.