myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 55.470' S 151° 09.387' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 7m above sea level. This point is 0.1km E from Tempe, near the Princes Highway, 0.6km NE from Wolli Creek, 1.2km SSE from Marrickville, 1.5km NW from International Terminal, 1.5km NNE from Arncliffe, 1.6km ENE from Turrella, 1.6km SW from Sydenham, 1.7km SSW from Marrickville and 2.1km NW from Sydney Airport Weather Station.
This point is approximately 2.9km north-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.924497° S||151.156450° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 55' 28" S||151° 09' 23" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 55' 28.19" S||151° 09' 23.22" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 55.470' S||151° 09.387' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100) and Maianbar (pop. around 510).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Curl Curl Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.