myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 49.985' S 151° 09.896' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 18m above sea level. This point is 0.6km SE from Riverview Weather Station, near an un-named road, near the Parramatta River, 2.2km NNE from Drummoyne, 2.3km SSW from Lane Cove, 2.6km W from Wollstonecraft, 3.1km WSW from St Leonards, 3.2km W from Waverton, 3.4km SW from Artarmon and 4.0km NNW from Rozelle De.
This point is approximately 1.0km north from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.833090° S||151.164940° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 49' 59" S||151° 09' 54" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 49' 59.12" S||151° 09' 53.78" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 49.985' S||151° 09.896' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Galston (pop. around 1,300) and Kenthurst (pop. around 410).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, the Parramatta River, Williams Creek, O'Haras Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road and Heathcote Road.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.