myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 48.175' S 151° 11.867' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 99m above sea level. This point is 0.1km W from Willoughby, near the Gore Hill Freeway, 1.1km ENE from Artarmon, 1.6km ESE from Chatswood, 2.1km N from St Leonards, 2.7km ENE from Lane Cove, 2.8km SE from Roseville, 3.1km NNW from North Sydney, 3.3km N from Wollstonecraft and 3.5km W from Middle Harbour.
This point is approximately 3.6km north-northeast from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.802910° S||151.197780° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 48' 10" S||151° 11' 52" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 48' 10.48" S||151° 11' 52.01" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 48.175' S||151° 11.867' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Galston (pop. around 1,300) and Kenthurst (pop. around 410).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, the Parramatta River, O'Haras Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Pittwater, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.