myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.338' S 151° 11.938' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 8m above sea level. This point is near the Western Distributor, 0.3km S from National Maritime Museum, 0.6km S from Pyrmont Bay Marina, 0.7km SSE from Jones Bay, 0.7km W from Town Hall, 0.9km SW from Wynyard, 0.9km SSE from Darling Point, 0.9km SSW from Darling Harbour, 1.2km W from St James and 1.2km WNW from Museum.
This point is less than 1 km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.872300° S||151.198960° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 20" S||151° 11' 56" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 20.28" S||151° 11' 56.26" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.338' S||151° 11.938' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek and the Parramatta River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.