myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.404' S 151° 12.407' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 51m above sea level. This point is near George Street, 0.1km E from Town Hall, 0.5km W from St James, 0.5km NW from Museum, 0.8km S from Wynyard, 0.8km SW from Martin Place, 0.9km ESE from National Maritime Museum, 1.1km SE from Pyrmont Bay Marina, 1.1km N from Central and 1.1km SSE from Darling Harbour.
This point is less than 1 km east from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.873400° S||151.206780° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 24" S||151° 12' 24" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 24.24" S||151° 12' 24.41" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.404' S||151° 12.407' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek and the Parramatta River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.