myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 53.003' S 151° 12.428' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 25m above sea level. This point is 0.0km W from Central, near George Street, 0.8km SSW from Museum, 1.1km S from Town Hall, 1.3km NE from Redfern, 1.4km SSW from St James, 1.6km SW from Kings Cross, 1.8km SSE from National Maritime Museum, 1.8km SSW from Martin Place and 1.9km S from Wynyard.
This point is approximately 1.2km south-southeast from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.883380° S||151.207130° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 53' 00" S||151° 12' 26" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 53' 00.17" S||151° 12' 25.67" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 53.003' S||151° 12.428' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek, the Parramatta River and the Hacking River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.