myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.572' S 151° 12.582' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 50m above sea level. This point is 0.1km W from Museum, 0.4km E from Town Hall, near George Street, 0.6km SSW from St James, 0.8km NNE from Central, 0.9km WSW from Kings Cross, 1.0km S from Martin Place, 1.1km SSE from Wynyard, 1.3km SE from National Maritime Museum and 1.5km SE from Pyrmont Bay Marina.
This point is less than 1 km east from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.876200° S||151.209700° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 34" S||151° 12' 35" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 34.32" S||151° 12' 34.92" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.572' S||151° 12.582' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek and the Parramatta River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.