myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.071' S 151° 12.608' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 65m above sea level. This point is 0.1km W from Martin Place, near the Cahill Expressway, 0.4km NNW from St James, 0.5km E from Wynyard, 0.7km S from Circular Quay, 0.7km NNE from Town Hall, 0.8km SSE from Sydney, 0.9km S from Sydney Observatory Hill Weather Station, 0.9km ESE from Darling Harbour and 1.0km N from Museum.
This point is less than 1 km east from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.867850° S||151.210140° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 04" S||151° 12' 37" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 04.26" S||151° 12' 36.50" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.071' S||151° 12.608' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek, the Parramatta River and O'Haras Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.