myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.481' S 151° 13.345' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 51m above sea level. This point is 0.4km E from Kings Cross, near Palmer Street, 1.1km E from Museum, 1.1km ESE from St James, 1.1km SW from Elizabeth Bay, 1.3km SE from Martin Place, 1.5km S from Mrs Macquarie's Point, 1.5km E from Town Hall, 1.6km SSE from Farm Cove and 1.6km S from Fort Denison Weather Station.
This point is less than 1 km south from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.874680° S||151.222420° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 29" S||151° 13' 21" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 28.85" S||151° 13' 20.71" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.481' S||151° 13.345' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek and the Parramatta River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Henry Lawson Drive, South Western Motorway and Victoria Road.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.