myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 52.747' S 151° 14.172' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 41m above sea level. This point is near the New South Head Road, 0.5km W from Edgecliff, 1.3km SSE from Elizabeth Bay, 1.7km ESE from Kings Cross, 1.9km NNW from Bondi Junction, 2.2km SSE from Garden Island, 2.3km SE from Mrs Macquarie's Point, 2.4km E from Museum, 2.4km WNW from Woollahra and 2.5km ESE from St James.
This point is less than 1 km southeast from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.879110° S||151.236200° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 52' 45" S||151° 14' 10" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 52' 44.80" S||151° 14' 10.32" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 52.747' S||151° 14.172' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek and the Parramatta River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Henry Lawson Drive, South Western Motorway and Victoria Road.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.