myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 53.340' S 151° 16.405' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 20m above sea level. This point is near the Old South Head Road, 1.0km SW from North Bondi, 1.1km N from Mackenzies Point, 1.1km WNW from Ben Buckler, 1.3km E from Woollahra, 2.3km NE from Waverley, 2.5km E from Bondi Junction, 2.7km N from Shark Point, 3.2km ESE from Edgecliff and 4.1km SSW from Macquarie Lighthouse.
This point is less than 1 km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.889000° S||151.273420° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 53' 20" S||151° 16' 24" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 53' 20.40" S||151° 16' 24.31" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 53.340' S||151° 16.405' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek, the Parramatta River and the Hacking River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Henry Lawson Drive, South Western Motorway and Victoria Road.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.