myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 27° 22.260' S 153° 02.880' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 23m above sea level. This point is 0.4km SSE from Geebung, 0.9km WNW from Sunshine, near the Murphy Road, 1.7km NW from Virginia, 1.9km SE from Zillmere, 2.8km WNW from Bindha, 2.9km W from Banyo, 3.0km ENE from Chermside, 3.2km SE from Carseldine and 3.2km NW from Northgate.
This point is approximately 5.2km southwest from the coastline of Queensland.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||27.371000° S||153.048000° E|
|D° MM' SS"||27° 22' 16" S||153° 02' 53" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||27° 22' 15.60" S||153° 02' 52.80" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||27° 22.260' S||153° 02.880' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Samford (pop. around 450), Deception Bay (pop. around ) and Narangba (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills The Summit (281m), Clear Mountain (238m), Constitution Hill (218m), Mount Gravatt (187m), Mount Petrie (159m), Joyners Hill (115m), Pine Mountain (95m) and Eatons Hill (73m).
- the rivers and creeks the Brisbane River, the North Pine River, the South Pine River, Enoggera Creek, Cedar Creek, Kobble Creek, Oxley Creek and the Pine River.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Pacific Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Mount Glorious Road, Mount Cotton Road, Mount Nebo Road, Mount Samson Road, Moggill Road, Dayboro Road and Mount Crosby Road.
- the beaches Suttons Beach and Queens Beach.
- the bays Moreton Bay (Quandamook), Waterloo Bay, Bramble Bay and Hays Inlet.