Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Airports.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
contributed by BillKelly
(contact BillKelly about this story)
the new building is certainly a big inprovment on what used to be there ( or not there ) in the 50,s it was just a coolabar tree for shade and a tin shed.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Airport 'Blackall Aerodrome'.
- add a story about Blackall Aerodrome: click here to add a story about Blackall Aerodrome
- info about Blackall Aerodrome: click here for the Bonzle entry on Blackall Aerodrome (open in new window)
- map of Blackall Aerodrome: click here for the Bonzle map of Blackall Aerodrome (open in new window)
- pictures of Blackall Aerodrome: click here for pictures of Blackall Aerodrome (open in new window)