- Rams Head high country Victoria: We found this place after leaving Suggan Buggan and heading in the Mc Killops bridge direction. After a couple ... read story
- Birds of Phillip Island - #8 - North-East Coastline: My reference to the North-East Coastline relates to one of the few beaches in Victoria with a northerly aspect and ... read story
- Hamilton Goldfield. DISCOVERER'S PEPORT.: The report of the discoverer of the Hamilton goldfield, Mr. John Dickie, has been forwarded to the ... read story
- Lord Brassy Mine, Tasmania: Went to this site today (Jan 2016) by foot. It is a shortish grunt up a gravel road - ... read story
- Birds of South Australia - #3 - Limestone Coast: Upon leaving Goolwa we headed towards the ferry crossing of the Murray River, at Wellington, and the Limestone ... read story
- WA's Convict Transportation Experience: When the colony of Western Australia - known as the Swan River Colony - was founded in 1829, there ... read story
- Birds of Victoria - #3 - Chiltern Region: The final overnight stay on our trip home from Queensland this year was at a friend's home in Chiltern and ... read story
- Birds of South Australia - #2 - Fleurieu Peninsular: Following a brief visit to Adelaide, and the memorable ceremony encompassing our daughter’s MBA graduation, we had a ... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
When I Lived In Duchess (5 April 2012)
contributed by ExDuchessLady
(contact ExDuchessLady about this story)
Well, I just found this site - while I was looking on Google for stuff about 'Duchess'.
This is due to the fact, that I lived in Duchess for the first 10yrs of my life.
I thought I would place this on this site - if anyone else out there, would like to contact me - about my time in Duchess & swap stories.
Looking forward to any replies.
Thanks for reading my note.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Locality 'Duchess'.
- add a story about Duchess: click here to add a story about Duchess
- info about Duchess: click here for the Bonzle entry on Duchess (open in new window)
- map of Duchess: click here for the Bonzle map of Duchess (open in new window)
- pictures of Duchess: click here for pictures of Duchess (open in new window)