- Packaging Plants for a Relocation: For anyone who is a plant fan and have absolutely a lovely lawn along with you, you would generally ... read story
- Wolfram mines at Burrandana: As kids in the 1950s, my four brothers and I would occasionally explore the hills behind the Burrandana Hall ... read story
- St Helena Penal Colony: St Helena was a penal colony for many years at the end of the 19th century to early 20th century.... read story
- Escarpment Retreat & Day Spa - Tamborine Mountain: Where Heaven meets Earth The Escarpment Retreat & Day Spa on Mt Tamborine is an award-winning rainforest sanctuary set on ... read story
- Brendon Sneddon Plumbing and Gasfitting - Your Local Croydon Plumbers: Looking for a plumber or emergency plumbing services near the Croydon areas? Brendon Sneddon Plumbing and Gasfitting is the name ... read story
- OWNER: I think this was worked by old Sam Elliot,a peninsula icon and ledgend.Sam prospected travelling with his beloved ... read story
- The Syndicate Track: 100 years or so ago there was a railway to take timber down the escarpment and so onto Bellingen. ... read story
- Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria: Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? ... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
When I Lived In Duchess (5 April 2012)
contributed by ExDuchessLady
(contact ExDuchessLady about this story)
Well, I just found this site - while I was looking on Google for stuff about 'Duchess'.
This is due to the fact, that I lived in Duchess for the first 10yrs of my life.
I thought I would place this on this site - if anyone else out there, would like to contact me - about my time in Duchess & swap stories.
Looking forward to any replies.
Thanks for reading my note.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Locality 'Duchess'.
- add a story about Duchess: click here to add a story about Duchess
- info about Duchess: click here for the Bonzle entry on Duchess (open in new window)
- map of Duchess: click here for the Bonzle map of Duchess (open in new window)
- pictures of Duchess: click here for pictures of Duchess (open in new window)